This journalskin is a variation of the one I made for the deviant Appreciation day a while ago.
It supports moods, lists, links and more.To Install:
Edit: ( August 14 )
- Download the .rar file by clicking the download button. ( download winrar for free here: [link] )
- Unpack the file
- Put the images online ( on a free host or your own server )
- Important: update the links to those images n the CSS.
- Copy the html and css in the right boxes in your journal ( read the info I wrote in the html.txt file )
- fixed a bug:
seems like <
tags are only supported by staff, changed the subtitles to a div with a class.
- changed the header image:
I really liked =Valros
's idea and so I asked permission to `bad-blood to use his journalheader.
( thanks mate. )
Any questions/problems/suggestions/praise.. write it in a comment.
That should do it.
Have fun with it.